Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Raymond Wong starts to have passion for acting again


TVB series, K9 Cop (警犬巴打) starring Raymond Wong (黃浩然) as main lead is broadcasting currently and revealed he filmed the series after recovering from sickness. He also expressed his desire for acting again: "I have been resting for last year and started to film K9 Cop from July to September 2015. Hence, this gives me time to think about my work for past 8 to 9 years and I hope to be healthy and film more series in the new year. I start to have passion towards acting again after resting for a year."

When mentioned he was absented from TVB Anniversary Awards (台慶頒獎禮) last year due to sick leave, Raymond said: "I am close to Edwin Siu (蕭正楠) and Raymond Cho (曹永廉) and will crack some jokes on the stage. I have been sick for some time and the colleagues will ask about my health when bumped into them. I hope to tell everybody I have recovered."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.