Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Edwin Siu denied about proposing marriage to his girlfriend Priscilla Wong


Actor Edwin Siu (蕭正楠) attended the countdown event in Tsuen Wan and when mentioned he was pointed to propose marriage to his girlfriend Priscilla Wong (黃翠如) successfully by giving present, he said: "The cake is given by my fans and I brought it home. It happen that you took photo of it and mistook as using cake for marriage proposal. (No thoughts about marriage?) Nope as we are busy filming series and needs ample time and to prepare many stuff for marriage. Let's focus on filming first. (Get married in year 2017?) Nope and I said I want to get married before 40 years old but it depends if she agrees to marry me. There is nothing concrete yet. (Thinking of having baby?) Yes whenever I see children but need to see my situation first. We dated not long and it is absurd to discuss about marriage in a short period of time. I do not want to scare her and let's wait for another 1 or 2 years. (Might have baby before married?) Nope as I am a traditional man and marriage must come first."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.