Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Joel Chan and his girlfriend, Apple watch the married scene of The Unholy Alliance series together


Elaine Yiu (姚子羚) and Joel Chan (陳山聰) attend a brand event as an on-screen couple and mentioning about the The Unholy Alliance (同盟) series airing the married scene of Kent and Kate, Elaine says: "I feel very touched and my eyes is wet, and it reminds me of the filming memories in Taiwan. I add in the slapping Joel scene at last minute."

Joel reveals that his girlfriend, Apple and he watch the married scene together on 01 September and asking if she requests having a romantic scene when getting married in the future, Joel says: "She is a realistic person and does not request for anything. The most amusing part is Nancy Wu (胡定欣) asks me if I spend $150,000 on the wedding rings wearing by Elaine and me in the series. Of course not, I have not buy yet."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.