Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Good father, Louis Cheung leaves a space for his daughter for doing tattoo


Louis Cheung (張繼聰) attend branded watches event on 01 September and reveals his son, James will be studying in an international school. Louis realises James is already studying primary 6 and he has already started the school in August. He has a deep memory of James returning to school at that time: "My wife and I remember the time wrongly when James is studying primary 1. As it is too early, we go to a nearby cafe for breakfast and it remains a deep memory to me. (Your right hand has the tattoo name, James and how about your daughter?) I have leave a space for her and she may think I am unfair upon growing up. But I am busy with filming lately and have to wait until 6 months later. My daughter, Karina has longer spelling and I may go for tattoo based on her Chinese name as it is less painful."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.