Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki are getting married; She says she can feel his true love


Song Hye Kyo (宋慧喬) posts a sweet reply to Song Joong Ki's (宋仲基) love confession and expresses her apology to the public for her sudden marriage announcement and failure to spare a thought for her fans. She says: "Joong Ki and I have similar perspectives and we are good filming partners initially. We can communicate well and he is my good friend and colleague. We continue to keep in contact after the filming ends and our understanding for each other increase after a long period of time. Hence, he gives me trust and a sense of security and we decide to get married. I can feel his true love for me and I can confirm my love for him. Today, I am no longer alone but two people walk together towards a beautiful life."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.