Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Maggie Cheung prefers natural beauty and character is the most important


Maggie Cheung (張可頤) acts as the spokesperson for beauty event on 28 June and discloses that she needs to act from 20 years old to 50 years old for her role character in new series filming in Foshan lately. She feels tremendous pressure as she needs to maintain her skin and make her age "frozen".

As many ladies turn to fine-tune method to make themselves look younger, Maggie says: "I am worried about matching scenes and insufficient time for me too. I need to manage my body figure first as I want to wear bikini and maintaining a happy mood and diet is my method to keep me younger. (Many contestants are suspected of undergoing the knife for Miss Hong Kong Beauty Pageant 2017?) Some girls have similar facial features and I fail to differentiate them. The character is the most important and everyone has different opinions. As for me, natural beauty is the best and safety is the most important. Anyway, I lack of courage to try it."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.