Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, June 11, 2017

My Unfair Lady series: Netizens ask if Frankie Lam and Andrew Yuen have unusual relationship


Andrew Yuen (袁文傑) films Sidewalk Scientist (是非精) show with Crystal Fung (馮盈盈), Tiffany Lau (劉穎鏇), Kaki Leung (梁嘉琪), Mayanne Mak (麥美恩) and Bowie Cheung (張寶兒) on 07 June. As his role in My Unfair Lady (不懂撒嬌的女人) series is popular, Andrew has been receiving work continuously and filming new series, Apple-colada (果欄中的江湖大嫂) with Alice Chan (陳煒) next month.

Mentioning about My Unfair Lady series has started filming now, Andrew agrees and hopes to have more developments for his role: "When it is airing episode 25, netizens ask if I have an unusual relationship with Frankie Lam (林文龍) and I feel they are imaginative. In fact, I can film any role if they want me to including a man turning evil."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.