Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Evergreen Mak has high blood pressure: My 17 years old daughter acts as a housekeeper


Evergreen Mak (麥長青) accepts an interview and when mentioned about signing contract with TVB, he says: "Doing casual work now and it depends if they want me to film series again." As his face is red, he reveals that he has high blood pressure when filming the series, (奪命島) earlier: "Many companies approach me after leaving TVB and I am filming and performing continuously for 4 days. Suddenly, I feel my blood pressure is going up and assume I have a stroke. Hence, I go and see a doctor immediately."

Evergreen adds that his daughter tells him about his report on the phone and the doctor wants him to quit from drinking and eating oily stuff due to working in China at that time: "I have many entertainments and will drink lesser. My 17 years old daughter acts as a housekeeper and more fierce than my wife. Many friends invite me for food tasting and I am busy with launching my own brand of abalone. I love to eat but have found a nutritionist and hope to reduce my weight to 180 pounds."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.