Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Cilla Kung leaves TVB after giving 10 years youth: Hope to have a better me in the future


Three days ago on social networking website, 30 years old Cilla Kung (樂瞳) announces she is leaving TVB after working for 10 years: "My 10 years contract with TVB ends on 14th June. I have been pondering about it as my first job is with TVB and given many opportunities including ups and downs. The current Cilla Kung may perceive as wilful and childish but should I let go and gamble for once? I have been thinking for a long time and hope the ideal life based on my own efforts and please support me if you understand me. I cannot bear to leave my beloved colleagues and hope an outstanding Cilla Kung will work with you again in the future. Thank you for the love!"

Cilla's most popular workpiece is acting as a bad student and forming a group known as K4 with Law Kwan Moon (羅鈞滿), Brian Chu (朱敏瀚) and Dickson Wong (黃得生) in Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir! (點解阿Sir係阿Sir) series in 2011.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.