Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, May 15, 2017

Congratulations to Expecting Myolie Wu: I lose weight in initial pregnancy



Yesterday, Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) announces she is expecting and accepts an interview: "Thank you for the concern. It is terrible during the initial pregnancy and I often feel cold but no puking at all. I lose my appetite towards my favourite food and lose weight in the beginning, but I feel better now."

Myolie explains she announces her pregnancy now as her husband, Philip is worried and lacks of time too: "It is the right time now and thank you for the blessings."

Asking about the pregnancy date and baby gender, Myolie says: "Let's talk about it at a later time and we will ask the doctor when the baby is growing. Everyone will know my estimated date of delivery by that time and thank you for the concern."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.