Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Joey Yung shows her first love letter during her concert: It is my precious memory


Joey Yung (容祖兒) accepts an interview after her concert and mentioning about showing her first love letter when 13 years old, she says: "Something new to show to everybody and find this letter when moving house and I decide to show it during the concert. Everyone knows my love history now and it is my memory. Everybody can see the "cute" me at that time."

Joey's boyfriend, Wilfred Lau (劉浩龍) has watched the first 2 rounds and when asked if she will say "I Love You" to him, Joey says: "I will be smiling if he does not do that. (Gains weight for him?) He meets my criteria. (Write love letter?) Yes for Christmas card as I love to write and can see the handwriting. I will continue to keep the writing habit."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.