Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, March 3, 2017

Christine Kuo: Diet and mood is essential to the health


Since after helping out with a sexy magazine cover shoot, Christine Kuo (苟芸慧) has once again became a goddess and looking more beautiful day by day. Recently she was a bridesmaid for her friend's wedding and in fact this is her 10th time. She said: "I have been a bridesmaid for 10 times. My friend told me not to, but I said it's not a problem". (Are you afraid you won't get married?) Don't think so. I still have two sisters who aren't married. After they get married it's my turn, haha.

Christine Kuo once had a thyroid problem causing her to gain weight, but in the recent years she worked hard to become a goddess again. She said the most important is mood and diet and not eating after 6pm. She said: "I don't eat dinner and starchy food after 6pm. It's easier for girls because if I'm hungry, I would eat a tofu salad or something steamed or even drink water. I would drink 2 litres of water everyday. It's as simple as that, but the most important is to smile a lot because the mood is essential to the health".

Source: hk01 (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.