Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Andy Lau believes he will stand in front of everybody in healthy condition


Andy Lau (劉德華) fell down from the horse in Thailand earlier and has to spend Lunar New Year in the hospital. Five days ago, he left a message with the title, Happy New Year: "My family, it is day 1 of Lunar New Year and the greeting will proceed in my heart this year. I say before that I will feel happy as long as my family feel happy. I understand my family will feel happy when seeing me healthy and please believe me that I will stand in-front of them healthily. Happy New Year and hope my family will be healthy during Rooster year.

In addition, the reporters have been waiting for Andy at the hospital for many days and he distributes red packets to them this afternoon. Andy told the reporters that he felt okay and thank you for the concern.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.