Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Tracy Chu thought it was the end of the world


Artistes Tracy Chu (朱千雪), Kenny Wong (黃德斌), Erin Wong (王卓淇), Angel Chiang (蔣家旻), Yeung Chiu Hoi (楊潮凱), and Joey Law (羅天宇) appeared at the West Kowloon Centre (西九龍中心) to attend TVB Jade promotional event of "The X-Files" (X檔案).

Tracy shared a memory of an extraterrestrial event, she said: "When I was young, I went to elementary school overseas. One morning as we were running, we found a huge hole on the ground. People said the hole was made by a meteorite and no one got injured. But when I was young, I thought it was a big deal and thought it was going to be the end of the world. Luckily nothing happened in the end. I believe there are aliens but fortunately I haven't encounter any or else I would be too scared to react."

Kenny Wong mistaken as Anthony Wong

Kenny said: "I take alien with a grain of salt because I haven't really seen one yet, I've only seen aliens on TV and heard about it from people. (Speaking of MC Miguel Choi (蔡康年) calling him Anthony Wong (黄秋生) earlier, does it feel unimaginable?) Hahaha, he was just playing!"

Kenny revealed that he will soon be working out hardcore, he said: "I will be doing a show for the company soon but details have to be released by the company. So I have to start working out, it's going to be a lot of work, I would supervise my own progress but if it becomes too much, I will ask someone to watch out for me."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.