Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Ali Lee has no problem to make family meal


Actress Ali Lee (李佳芯) and singer, Eunice (陳詩欣) played games with the audiences when attending an event at Sheung Shui. When asked if she was a good 'housewife', Ali replied she used to follow her granny to the supermarket: "I know how to wash pork lung and take out chicken heart when little as my mother needs to work and I take care of two meals for my brother. Making three dishes with one soup has no difficulty although I cook less now. (Will cook for your boyfriend, Danny Chan (陳炳銓)?) I know how to make dessert when small and love to bake cookies during festivals. Everyone including my boyfriend will get their share." Asking if she had sufficient rest as hosting Olympics Games Event now, Ali responded her resting time was better than other hosts: "I get to eat at home as well."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.