Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, August 1, 2016

Sharon Chan's chest expands after expecting


Artiste Sharon Chan (陳敏之), Oscar Leung (梁烈唯) and Jacquelin Chong (莊思敏) were recording the last episode of TVB show, Sunday Stage Fight (Sunday好戲王). Sharon wore flat heels and expressed she will be resting after filming the last episode: "Feel very happy when filming this show and I cannot bear to leave Sammy Leung (森美) as he takes good care of me. (Continue filming?) My tummy will be very big by then."

Sharon disclosed she felt very excited as her chest increased and said: "I feel very happy to have 'career line' despite chest pain. (Your husband is happy?) He said it resembled a stranger. (Increased by how much?) No idea but it is good to touch. I will not be revealing my legs as I am expecting now."

Sharon added she ate lots of fish maw and sea cucumber and loved to eat beef when expecting: "I love to eat beef very much and seem to have 'mad cow disease' now. I will eat potato chips and drink lemon tea secretly and feel very happy."

When mentioned about Christine Ng (伍詠薇) and she drank champagne at the beach earlier, Sharon said: "I did not drink any. (You are sun-tanning?) Yes but did not swim. I am a good mother and my husband will control my eating. He feels happy whenever I am eating but not too much though."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.