Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Samantha Ko loses her control and it scares Natalie Tong


Actress Samantha Ko (高海寧) and Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) attended the worshipping ceremony of TVB new series, The Women Who Doesn't Know How to Flirt (不懂撒嬌的女人) at Lan Kwai Fong. Natalie wore a fiery revealing red dress which stole the limelight from Samantha.

When mentioned about Samantha shouted in front of Natalie due to tremendous stress from filming the series, Samantha felt embarrassed but her mood was better now: "I am mad at myself !" Natalie said: "Thinking of asking her if she wants a car ride after filming but she shouted suddenly. I thought if I did something wrong and it is my first time to see a woman shouting in front of me. (How to stop her?) She does not seems to stop at all."

Samantha admitted she continued to shout after reaching home and mentioning about Frankie Lam praised her seriousness when working: "I must give my best efforts when facing them." Natalie pointed she was very focused on her role.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.