Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Michael Tong clarifies he likes woman and lists the criteria


Actor Michael Tong (唐文龍) and David Siu (邵仲衡) were recording the show for viuTV and when mentioned about the rumour of having a relationship with Lau Wing Kin (劉永健), Michael clarified that he liked woman and listed the criteria: "Young, fair and good body shape."

Mentioning about 'dating' with Wing Kin, Michael said: "He is a good cook and teaches me this. We were meeting girls for dinner on that day and Wing Kin and I know each other for many years. He also teaches me 'Hong Quan' and I asked him jokingly that how to date him in the future."

Michael disclosed the news alerted his parent in America and said: "Fortunately, my parent believe me but my father keeps urging me to get married, as my brother was married 2 years ago. (Hurry up, please!) It depends on fate and will let you know when I am taken."

When mentioned about her old love, Cherie Chan (陳少霞) found a good partner, Michael said: "We are still friends and keep in contact. Her boyfriend is very cool." He added his past relationship always ended peacefully: "Hence, I am not worried about strike by lighting!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.