Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Chrissie Chau's old injury returns when filming action scene


Actress, Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) attended the celebration party of movie, 29+1 in Causeway Bay and the boss, Stephen Shiu Jr. (蕭定一) turned up, and the organisation committee gave her a birthday cake as belated celebration. Chrissie was filming new movie, Husband Killers (女士復仇) lately and a running scene caused her old injury to return: "I acted as a female thief and had to wear 3 inches high heels when running away a few days ago. Thus, my old injury returned and I went to the hospital after that. The doctor said I needed to have a good rest and my bones was fine fortunately. But I have to continue the filming and hope to recover quickly."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.