Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, June 10, 2016

Charlene Choi uses free wheelchair and crutch



Artiste, Charlene Choi (蔡卓妍) was injured when filming Mainland China show, Run for Time (全員加速中) a few days ago and she was forced to reject to film a photo shoot as she could not wear high heels, When asked if the company bought double insurance for her, Charlene said: "This program helps artiste to buy insurance. The wheelchair and crutch are free. My mother asked me where do I buy it when returning to Hong Kong and I told her it was free. It is quite comfortable and I ask her if she wants to sit on it." She added it was unavoidable to have injury at times and when asked if she felt she 'sold' her life to Hunan Television, Charlene said: "I woke up around 4 plus and did not have enough sleep on that day. Hence, I will try to sleep longer next time."

Charlene disclosed she felt touched when received hundred of messages upon returning to Hong Kong: "I used the same message to reply to everyone and I am a patient after all."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.