Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Vincent Wong can survive without any sponsors


Vincent Wong (王浩信) is currently filming Fatal Resurrection (致命復活) series in Vietnam and it was pointed he needed to hand over his income to his wife, Yoyo Chen (陳自瑤) as he was a spendthrift. He accepted the interview from ON.CC (東網) and replied: "I am not a spendthrift and she will help me to save up so as to leave it to the next generation. We are financially independent and she is better than me in investment. (Your clothes and food depend on sponsors?) The sponsors dote on me and it suit me as well, but I can survive even without any sponsors."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.