Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Moon Lau's mother was very strict to her when studying in university


Moon Lau (劉佩玥) acted as Ho Siumei (賀小美) who had a naive character, doted by her brother and made her friends happy in Over Run Over (EU超時任務) series. She expressed her parent was very strict to her in reality: "My mother wants me to return home every night before 12am when studying in university. She wants me to report to her at 6pm everyday and will ask me at 7pm and 8pm why I have not return home." However, Moon falls in love with the irregular hours in entertainment industry.

Although Moon's parent is strict, but her mother does not stop her from knowing the guys: "My mother keeps telling me to go out often but I wish to spend more time with my family. I do not mind sharing my relationship details and will leave it to fate."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.