Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Niki Chow recalled she was almost dead during charity visit


Niki Chow (周麗淇) attended the charity event and expressed the last event in 2015 and first event in 2016 were related to charity. She will accept more charity works this year including visiting the rural areas in Mainland China. When asked about the most unforgettable memory during charity visit, Niki said: "Most unforgettable memory was when I almost lost my life. We helped the children to raise funds in India and I have fears in high mountain. I walked very slow and took a shower on first day. It turned out we could not take shower on first day and nobody told me. Hence, I felt dizzy and needed to take injection and medicine. My lips turned pale too and I thought I was half dead. (Dare not go again?) Perhaps that place is worse and I need to see my ability first. (Cry during visit before?) Yes behind them." She added she will visit handicapped patients in private and needed to go for lessons first.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.