Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

At Kowloon City: Annie Man bumps into Chow Yun Fat and almost forgets to fetch her daughter from school


What is the chances of meeting Movie King, Chow Yun Fat (周潤發) at Kowloon City? Artiste, Annie Man (文頌嫻) and her husband saw Yun Fat at Kowloon City. They took photo together and Yun Fat treated them to tea as well.

Yun Fat is always Annie's idol and she expressed she almost forgot to fetch her daughter upon seeing her idol: "I bumped into Chow Yun Fat at a bakery shop in Kowloon City. I am overjoyed to see him and he is a friendly person. I almost forget to fetch my daughter, Jamie from school and thank you to Yun Fat for treating my husband and me to tea."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.