Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Lin Xia Wei invested 8 digits in business and does not think of recovering the investments


Artist Lin Xia Wei (林夏薇) wore deep V dress to attend bathroom brand event in the Central and when asked if she participated in designing her house, she said: "Yes and will look at the renovations. We design the house together."

Earlier, Xia Wei won My Favourite TVB Supporting Actress (女配角獎) award during StarHub TVB Awards 2015 (星和頒獎禮) and when asked if her husband celebrated with her, she said: "He felt happy for me upon reading the news and we ate dinner together for celebrations. (Any gifts?) Nope and it is in our heart. (Any confidence to win award during TVB Anniversary Awards 2015 (台慶頒獎禮)?) I treat it with normal heart and already feel happy being nominated. The feelings is different when on the stage and I will do my part well. Hope I will get a chance to go up on the stage and express my gratitude to those who helped me before. (Did your hubby tell you to reduce filming?) Nope, he supports my job."

The branch in Tuen Mun is opening soon

Xia Wei expressed that she was at learning stage for doing business and the steamboat branch in Tuen Mun will be opening soon. She said: "I invested 8 digits for two shops. (Thinking of returning of investment?) Nope and my purpose of opening shops is not to make money. (Will ask your Korean friend to eat again?) Depends on the schedule and we are busy working."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.