Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Niki Chow enjoys looking after her nephew Jacques





Artiste Niki Chow (周麗淇) attended a party to celebrate adidas x Manchester United. Niki wore sportswear and pulled the zipper from her jacket up halfway to be slightly sexy. At the event, Niki saw former Manchester United player, Lee Sharpe and both chatted with each other non-stop.

Full of smiles when mentioning about Jacques

When mentioned about Niki uploading a photo of her holding her nephew Jacques, Niki said: "I've just finished playing with him and have eaten dinner at my sister's house before coming here. Today is Jacques first month and have also eaten red-dyed eggs". (What sort of gift did you give the baby?) Baby supplies. In fact, it's nothing special if a family member gives a gift. I want to really see him right now. I'm afraid that the baby will look different after I leave, but he looks different everyday. I fed him milk today and he also went for a swim.

Greatly praises Jacques as handsome

Niki admitted that she loves looking after the baby and greatly praised Jacques as handsome: "Everything is good looking, no matter if he is burping, sleeping,  swimming or crying. (Would you quickly have one with your boyfriend?) No need to. Right now my family is so concentrated on Jacques. I will wait for a few more years. My family is very lively, four generations in one house. My grandmas are also here today. (Has your boyfriend seen the baby?) No ah! I always have to fly to different places. The moment I got off the plane, I had to ask my sister (Kathy Chow 周汶錡) if the baby is asleep yet. My sister then said: "Aren't you meant to come visit me?" She is almost at the end of her postpartum period and will soon be ready to meet all of yous. I will soon need to travel to Mainland China and I won't be in Hong Kong when they celebrate Jacques 100th day.

Giving space for Kevin Cheng and Grace Chan

When mentioned about reports of Grace Chan (陳凱琳) visiting Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) during filming and also hiding in Kevin's rented camping car. There was also reports that someone heard strange noises coming from the car. As an ex-girlfriend, Niki smiled and said: "Don't ask me these things, it's old news. They have their own lives, as long as they are happily dating. We should give them some space". (Will you visit your boyfriend during his work?) It's a personal question, I will not answer.

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.