Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Find out why Kenneth Ma dares not date girls from outside industry


Artiste Kenneth Ma (馬國明) accepted an interview from radio station and when mentioned about bringing his future girlfriend home to see his parents, he disclosed an amusing incident: "Sharon Chan (陳敏之) and I know each other very long. Once, she completed her work near my house and wished to remove her make-up before going for a drink. Hence, she went up to my house and it is my first time to bring a girl home. My dad was reading newspapers at that time and Sharon discovered he was reading it upside down. I guess my dad did not expect I will bring a beautiful girl home."

Kenneth expressed he did not date any girls from outside industry as fearing that they might not understand the nature of his work: "Previously, I was very busy filming series and only returned home at late hours to take a shower. My family did not see me for 5 days and my mother finally asked me: 'You start to know girls and co-habit with her?' Thus, my parents do not understand the nature of my work and let alone the girls from outside industry." When asked if his good friend, Kevin Cheng had brought his girlfriend, Grace Chan to meet them, Kenneth replied nope.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.