Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, August 3, 2015

Lin Xia Wei avoid talking about anything related to her family


Artiste Lin Xia Wei (林夏薇) attended a branded skin care product new store opening ceremony and showed a lot of smiles filled with happiness as a newlywed. On the 25th of July, Lin Xiawei secretly married 44-year-old elite finance professional, Jason. They held a low-key wedding at a super luxury mansion at the hilltop and now Xia Wei is officially a man's wife. During the event, Xia Wei generously accepted the media's congratulation interview: "I am happy to see everyone! In fact, it is not a secret marriage because people think it's very sudden. We don't think it's very sudden because, we have always had the thought of marriage. It's just that we are both busy and I was filming dramas! I'm happy that I've met the right person at the right time and then doing the right thing". (Dated your husband for two years?) Almost!

No plans for a baby yet

When Lin Xia Wei was asked whether it is double happiness to have a sudden marriage, she smiled and denied that it's true: "It is not true, I wish it was true!  Me and my husband really love kids, but we are both really busy. We want to spend more time as two people first. We place our career first place, because I really love my job". (There were rumors of you slowly stepping out of the entertainment circle?) I currently don't have that thought! (Has your husband's side said anything about it?) No! He really supports me with everything I do. I am really happy that he supports me, but recently he has a lot of pressure, because he isn't related to the entertainment industry. I hope my status of an artiste won't affect my family's life. (How long did the wedding preparations take?) It was quick, 2-3 weeks! Previously, I was busy with filming, after filming I had time and then found the right time for the wedding. (How did he propose to you?) Secret! In fact, being happy every day is a proposal. (Did both side of the family hurry you to have a baby?) No! My family supports me. (Does your husband have a rich asset?) We both work really hard, taking everything step-by-step. He doesn't want other things affect his work. (Marrying into the wealth?) We haven't thought about these things. Two people who are happy would get married and then start a family of their own.

Denies receiving a property after getting married

Lin Xia Wei disclosed that she immediately started work right after getting married and has no plans with Jason to go on their honeymoon. Today (31 July) at the event, Xia Wei only spoke about going back to work right after marriage, but did not speak about an increase in rewards for her job: "Rewards are a happy thing! (How many digits?) I'm not sure! (Don't have to look at the amount before working? Is your job just an interest?) I love my job, I need to work hard, be earnest and down-to-earth! (Not wearing your wedding ring today?) I've worn it on my wedding day! Don't have to wear it everyday. (How many carat is your wedding ring?) I would still be happy no matter how many carat it is, because it is one of his kindness! (Rushed cousin Raymond Lam 林峯 to get married?) You will have to ask him! When asked whether husband Jason has given her any special wedding gift, such as a property or heirloom? Xia Wei reluctantly mentioned: "I am an only daughter to my mother, I have already given it to her! (Did she recently gift you a property in Sai Kung?) I would not answer anything related to my family. I want to protect my family and I don't want them to be affected by anything.

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.       

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.