Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Siu Bow was forced to pay $320 fine in order to unlock her car


Actress, Siu Bow (陳嘉佳) and her friend drove to Whampoa Garden to handle the insurance issue and she stopped her car to buy bread as too hungry but her car was locked instead. Hence, she had to pay $320 fine in order to drive her car.

Subsequently, Siu Bow accepted the interview from ON.CC (東網) and lamented the bread was too costly: "I was too hungry at that time and decided to buy a bread. I did not park at yellow line but at another side without knowing it was private road. Thus, my car was locked after alighting to buy bread and go to the toilet. (Try to talk reason with them?) It was useless and they did not paste a notice too. They even said I needed to pay fine in double amount if waited for another 24 hours. Hence, I decided to pay $320 without getting the receipt and forget the whole matter. They still needed me to wait for more than 10 minutes but I was in a hurry. Anyway, I will be extra careful next time."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.