Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Selina Jen dares not make wish to marriage stone: Have to return to Hong Kong if it is granted



Taiwanese girl group, S.H.E. member, Selina Jen (任家萱) attended the sports attire brand of running event at an international school at Kowloon Bay. She wore a pink sports attire and appeared energetic. Selina expressed she was running near Mid-Levels not long ago and shared the photo on Facebook: "I know Eason Chan (陳奕迅) and his wife jog around here and exercising makes me see a different view of Hong Kong." She added she was very fortunate as it always rained after running: "The god dotes on me and allows me to use my legs to see a different view of Hong Kong. (Visit the marriage stone as well?) Nope and took photo only. (Why?) As I need to return to express my gratitude if it comes true. Anyway, it depends on fate." Mentioning about the running competition, Selina expressed she was excited and nervous: "I lead everybody after running 4 years and exercising brings me happiness."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.