Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Tony Hung apologises to Natalie Tong first if he shows a black face?




Artiste Tony Hung (洪永城) replaced Raymond Wong (黃浩然) as the male lead for new series, Captain Destiny (張保仔) and it was his second time to replace Ron Ng (吳卓羲) as male lead for another new series, Intern Nurses (實習天使). Tony said when trying out his role's image: "Most importantly, I received good role and will not be unhappy and do my part well."

In the series, Tony acted as devil instructor and 'abused' the students in a black face which was a total opposite from his smiling character. He laughed and said: "This role is very harsh to the students. The film producer told me to hide my smiling face. Some people have some weird minds and treat it as an enjoyment to punish students."

When asked if it will be hard to different from his role character and will show a black face towards his rumoured girlfriend, Natalie Tong (唐詩詠), Tony laughed and said: "Sometimes I might be too focused and let me apologise to her in advance. I also tell myself to withdraw from the role character at time in order to reduce stress."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.