Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Anjaylia Chan was used to calling cab and hold on to her phone when returning home


Anjaylia Chan (陳嘉寶) attended the celebration banquet for new series, Blue Veins (殭) in Wan Chai (灣仔) and when asked if she was terrified from receiving wisdom tooth from a crazy fan, she said: "Initially I was but the fright is over now. He stalked me after walking a distance before but no actions from him thereafter." She added this increased her alertness and said: "I am used to calling cab now and familiar with them. They will drive off after seeing me entering into the building safely. I am not worried and learned Tai Ji (泰拳) during filming series before."

Anjaylia disclosed her hand will hold on to the phone when returning home and call the police if anything happened: "Otherwise I will tell my boyfriend or friends about my whereabout. (Your boyfriend is not sending you home?) He only returns home at night and cannot keep sending me home, as I go out all the time. Anyway, anything can happen even at daylight." When mentioned the crazy fan changed his target to Super Girls, Anjaylia reminded them to be extra cautious and said: "Hope they will be extra careful." Lastly, the banquet was paid by the film producer, Joe Chan (陳維冠), Kevin Cheng and Kay Tse (謝安琪).

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.