Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Alex Lam left private message to Jonathan Cheung and this scared him?


Recently, artiste Jonathan Cheung (張頴康) role as rich man's son in Wudang Rules (潮拜武當) series became the centre of attraction. In the series, Alex Lam (林子善) acted as his elder brother and both admired each other acting skills, but this created an amusing joke instead.

On the Internet, Alex left a message that Jonathan assumed he was his crazy male fan: "My brother knew I was acting with Jonathan and told me he was OK! However he left a private message for me shortly: 'I told my younger brother that you were OK in terms of putting in more efforts.' This made me scared as unsure about the brother's identity and I assumed there was a crazy male fan with evil intention. Although we are good friends, but it is best not to happen again."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.