Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, March 16, 2015

Elaine Ng: My daughter, Etta Ng, did not stop me from drinking


Elaine Ng (吳綺莉) accepted an interview and when asked about the rumours of her daughter, Etta Ng (吳卓林), pointed that she was a heavy drinker and used drinking to resolve problems, Elaine said: "Drinking makes one uncomfortable and it is normal to puke thereafter. Perhaps she is unsure about the reason. (Did Etta persuade you not to drink?) Nope, she did not tell me personally. I am surprised we went to police station instead."

When asked if she felt guilty towards Etta, Elaine said: "Everyone has problems. As a public figure, I will not let other people to suffer. I did something and told her: 'You do not need to worry no matter what happen and when mummy is not beside you. I will help you to arrange everything.' Perhaps my words make her worried and lack of security. She is unlike me whom can accept everything." Elaine added that she was considered a religious person and said: "The reporters did ask me about the upbringing of my daughter. I feel I learn something from the religion and try to treat her better."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.