Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, May 5, 2014

Elena Kong is heavily used by TVB & distributes money during ATV's dinner gathering

(Picture: Elena Kong)

(Picture: Kenneth Ng)

(Picture: Lee Yee Man)

TVB artiste, Elena Kong (江美儀) and Lee Yee Man (李綺雯) attended ATV's yearly staff gathering and had dinner together with around 300 colleagues.

Lee Yee Man disclosed that she rarely met up with ex-colleagues after joining TVB. As for Elena Kong, she expressed she will come around 9 plus at night due to attending the celebration banquet for Line Walker (使徒行者) and did not mind taking money out to pay for prizes. Elena said "I can bring as much money as per their request."

(Dong Shu 東叔) must be strong

During the gathering, Kenneth Ng (夏春秋) (Dong Shu) was invited to the stage and the juniors whom were worried for him being tired and carried a chair for him. Kenneth said "I must be strong no matter how old I am. Last year, Others take photo of me when I sit down and comments it is a negative influence. Then, I receive over 100 calls asking about my condition thus, I must be strong this year." This made everyone laughed instantly.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.