Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, October 25, 2015

StarHub TVB Awards 2015: Ruco Chan won My Favourite TVB Actor Award (Singapore TV King)


Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) won My Favourite TVB Actor Award (視帝獎座) (TV King) during StarHub TVB Awards 2015 (星和無綫電視大獎2015). On the stage, Ruco expressed he felt slightly nervous, excited and was allowed to speak more in Cantonese. He said: "Last year, I brought back the same award to show to my mother. I was filming Captain of Destiny (張保仔) series at that time and needed to shave my head. Hence, it look less presentable when taking photo. But my sacrifice is worth it as I am able to win the award based on Eleventh Prince role in Captain of Destiny series." Ruco also expressed his gratitude towards TVB Executive, Catherine Tsang (曾勵珍).

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.