Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Pinky Cheung has no courage to release her autography: My body figure is not perfect


Six days ago, artiste Pinky Cheung (張文慈) showed her support to her good friend, Grace Lam's (林雅詩) autography and gave her flowers. During the event, she disclosed she did not know Grace through work related and said: "2 or 3 years ago, I saw her message on Weibo that she felt unhappy and seemed to give up herself. After that, I sent private message that I wanted to know her and we go for high tea and encourage each other. I also pray for her and introduce friends to her as she has interest to perform."

When asked if she will buy Grace's autography today, Pinky said: "Turning up is the best support and I will definitely support her. (Any chance to work together?) Does not cross my mind before. (Learn from her to release your own autography?) I do not have the courage and feel my body figure is still not perfect."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.