Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Grace Chan won two awards in Singapore; Boyfriend, Kevin Cheng is proud of her


Artiste Grace Chan (陳凱琳) attended the dinner gathering in celebration of the finale of Captain of Destiny (張保仔) series in Kwun Tong. She won two awards in Singapore and said excitedly: "I do not know what to say on the stage during StarHub TVB Awards 2015 and too many people to say thank-you. (Boyfriend, Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) congratulates you?) He says he is proud of me. (So sweet!) I feel happy whoever tells me and it is a big encouragement to newcomer and everyone witnesses my efforts."

When asked if she felt proud and elated after winning awards as her acting skills was criticised by Anthony Wong (黃秋生), Grace said: "Nope as it is honest opinion from the senior and I will monitor on his comment so as to change my acting habit. (Any confidence to receive award?) It does not cross my mind. I know my mother and younger brother are monitoring the news and in tears upon knowing I win the awards. I am happy as long as my family is happy."

Asking about the celebration with Kevin, Grace: "I have no idea and will be filming series in Macau tomorrow. (How long is Kevin's stay?) He will not be going to other places at the moment. (Going to theme park again?) Nope and we did not go there before and I am not that scared. (Kevin becomes a young boy again?) We went together with colleagues and it was suggested by them."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.