Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Stephen Chan reveals that he was sexually harassed


Stephen Chan (陳志雲) attended a charity function and revealed that when he was born he was a giant baby: "My mother had me for 12 months before she gave birth. Don't know if she exaggerated but when I was born I weighed 11 pounds. My mother acted as if she gave birth to an elephant."

Stephen also revealed that when he was in elementary school, he was once sexually harassed. His mother brought him to the police station for help: "This incident happened when I was in elementary school. At that time, I was by a church and an uncle touched my body with his hands. He wasn't a clergy. (Leave behind any trauma?) I was really scared then. After I told my mother, she brought me to the police station. I was really young then so I forgot how the situation went afterwards. Luckily I spoke with my mother so there weren't any problems, not much trauma also." He further revealed that he encountered gangsters in his high school years. They tried to recruit him into the triad but luckily he had his mother to guide him and taught him how to deal with these matters.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.