Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Nicky Wu reduces his stress for his girlfriend and says: I will be entering into another stage

(Picture, from left to right: Nicky Wu, Cecilia Liu)



It had been a long time since Nicky Wu (吳奇隆) stepped into Hong Kong and attended an event at night. He disclosed that he will buy jewellery for his girlfriend, Cecilia Liu (劉詩詩) and when asked when he will propose to her, Nicky said: "I do not think about it but will announce when it is the right time. I will be busy filming series and movies in end August. (Together with your girlfriend?) Nope, we have filmed two or three series earlier. (Less seeing each other?) I have reduced my workload beginning of this year and will visit her more often. (Afraid of unable to focus on work due to dating?) I have worked a lot and should do different stuff on different timing. I will be entering into another stage and should focus on behind the scene work.".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.