Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Kary Ng: My father is my strength


Kary Ng (吳雨霏) talked about her relationship with her family on a radio interview. She expressed that at times when she is frustrated, she receives encouragement from her father: "Once when I was frustrated, I called him (father) and told him that I want to quit singing. He taught me something from his perspective and told me not to let other people look down on me. I then realise I don't want to use words, I will use actions to show my father I am strong, I don't give up easily!" Kary also said from when she was a child till now, his father would teach her music: "He would always listen to Danny Chan's (陳百強) songs and the first song I knew how to sing was Life Expectations (一生可求).

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal 
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.