Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Anthony Wong: It is exciting to work with Wayne Lai and I change my script


(Picture, from left to right: Cheung Tat Ming, Anthony Wong)

Artiste, Anthony Wong (黃秋生), showed support and attended his good friend, Cheung Tat Ming's (張達明) wife, Ho Nim Chi's (何念慈) publishing book event and Tat Ming brought his children along as well.

When asked about their happiness life and gave any sense of security to his wife, Anthony said: "I am a person without security and my wife can be my bodyguard as she is very fierce. (Able to return home?) Yes but have to see her face. (Still feel full of happiness?) Yes, full of happiness with her to protect me. (Any plans to show gratitude to your wife?) I have married her and nothing more to express my gratitude. (Bring your wife for holidays?) I am busy earning money and she can go for holiday by herself."

When mentioned about the new series, The Hero (梟雄), Anthony expressed that it was thrilling to act together with TV King, Wayne Lai (黎耀祥), and said: "It is exciting to work with Wayne. (Any pressure when he faces you?) Nope, we are working happily." Anthony disclosed that he changed the script and said: "I have to change the script until the dialogue makes sense. (Change your own dialogue?) I change other artistes' dialogues as well. (Only you are daring to amend it?) It is unrelated to daring and depends if you are a responsibility person towards your job."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.