Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, September 4, 2017

Oscar Leung promises to be extra careful: My life belongs to my wife and daughter


Oscar Leung (梁烈唯) has injuries after filming car accident scene earlier. On 31 August, he is seen having a pale face and having difficulty in walking when trying out his role image for new series, It's Like This, Your Honour (是咁的,法官閣下) and it is obvious he has not completely recover. However, Oscar expresses he is almost recovered except for running and turning around when stopping the car.

As Oscar has injuries due to car accident in July and filming car accident scene in August, he admits it gives him phobia now and feel more sensitive when hearing a bump sound. His wife, Tina has no reaction when watching the playback about the car accident scene but his parent and family are very worried.

Oscar says: "My life does not belong to me only but my wife and 7 months old daughter. I feel very guilty when seeing them after the accident and what are they going to do if something happens to me? I will be extra careful from now onward."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.