Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, January 8, 2017

32 years old Kelly Fu is exposed for dating 2 rich men at the same time


Kelly Fu (傅嘉莉), Matthew Ho (何廣沛), Wayne Lai (黎耀祥), Pal Sinn (單立文) and others were present at the activity for May Fortune Smile on You (財神駕到) series. As it was 32 years old Kelly's birthday on 06 January, Matthew gave her a kiss and she said: "Very happy to work on my birthday. It is a good start and I hope to focus on my career and less rumours for me."

When the magazine pointed she was dating 2 rich men at the same time, Kelly said: "It is groundless and we can invite the person to become TVB scriptwriter. It will not affect me and I have no idea about the B rich man's identity. (Try to avoid it?) I am focusing on my career and less time to meet up with friends."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.