Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Adia Chan does not eat after 6pm in order to slim down


Actress Adia Chan (陳松伶) accepted an interview at radio station and when asked if she collected her own album, she said: "I failed to keep it as moved house several times. I wish to collect my first album, Curfew (宵禁), Beside the Seaside, Beside the Sea (月兒彎彎照九州) and Song Bird (天涯歌女). Unable to buy it now and see if any fans is willing to sell it to me."

Adia discussed about her slimming plan and said: "I will not eat anything after 6pm and drink 1 glass of red wine at night for 6 months. My husband, Zhang Duo (張鐸) follows me and I lose 10 pounds lately. (Your husband has enough energy?) Yes, plenty."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.