Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Kay Tse's son, James Cheung chooses to die together with her


Artiste, Kay Tse (謝安琪) accepted an interview from radio station earlier and when mentioned about Mother's Day, she disclosed about the frightening experience by her son, James Cheung (張瞻): "He heard about life and death when he was very small. He started to frown after hearing it and asked me when was death and getting old. I replied everyone will die and it was not the most scariest issue. Hence, he knew I will die one day and said he will die immediately after attending my funeral. He said he could not accept his life without me and it was very frightening. I told him he was part of me and I will give the best things that I had." Kay added his son cried immediately upon hearing it and felt full of warmth whenever thinking about it.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.