Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Ngo Ka Nin has relationship scenes with Sisley Choi in new series and not afraid of having rumours


Actor, Ngo Ka Nin (敖嘉年) accepted a radio station interview during Nancy Sit's (薛家燕) programme and she gave the souvenir from Singapore to him. Ka Nin said: "I told her to help me to buy throat powder from Singapore as not available in Hong Kong. It is very good for the throat."

Obtained information from his police friend 

Ka Nin will be filming new series, Psychological Pursuit (心理追兇) in June after filming My Love from the Planet Meow (來自喵喵星的你). In Psychological Pursuit series, he will act as a cop and try to obtain information from his police friends before the filming started. Ka Nin said: "They told me many things and I discovered they will seek help from god when there is no clues in the case. Although they did not know if it really work, but they are willing to try anything. I also learn they use their terminology such as search means sear. They also teach me how to hold the gun and I use several papers to write the details."

Rarely met up with female artiste alone

Ka Nin disclosed he will be acting with Sisley Choi (蔡思貝) and Kenneth Ma (馬國明) and having relationship scenes with her. When asked if he was afraid to have rumours with Sisley, Ka Nin said with confidence: "Nope as I cannot be 'charged'. I am familiar with Evergreen Mak (麥長青), Jack Wu (胡諾言) and Lin Xia Wei (林夏薇) and seldom meet up with female artiste alone."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.