Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Joel Chan's right hand is bandaged: It is an old injury


Actor, Joel Chan (陳山聰) attended a health event at Tsuen Wan and his right hand was bandaged: "It is an old injury and I do not know about lion dance. Kelly Fu (傅嘉莉) introduced a doctor to me after filming series two days ago and I went for scanning. I feel much better after that and it is cheap too. I am filming Hot Pursuit (乘勝狙擊) series and need to film some scenes about magic tricks. Hence, I hope my hand will recover quickly and the series will have better effects. (Your girlfriend helps you to massage?) Nope. Seeing a doctor now."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.