Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, May 6, 2016

106kg Siu Bow reveals 4 inches of her 'career line' when performing catwalk


Actress, Siu Bow (陳嘉佳) wore an evening gown revealing 6 inches of her 'career line' to attend an event in Sheung Wan (上環) and expressed she felt embarrassed as unused to wearing sexily.

Siu Bow wore 6 inches high heels and appeared unsteady when performing catwalk, and said: "I seldom wear high heels as look clumsy when fat. I believe I will break the high heels. (Will wear high heels often?) Nope but I do not mind when working. (Wearing sexily or high heels is more suffering?) Feel very embarrassed and I only wear less clothes when swimming. It is my first time to wear very sexily. (Will wear sexily during TVB Anniversary Gala (台慶)?) Yes. I will be filming slimming advertisement and need to lose 40 pounds in weight. I weigh 106kg now and feel happier when talking about kilograms. (Will wear more sexily?) Yes if working only."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.