Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

TV Queen, Nancy Wu films 3 TVB series this year


TV Queen, Nancy Wu (胡定欣) attended the FILMART (香港國際影視展) and the press conference related to TVB released Calendar and Teases for upcoming Series 2016 (TVB 2016劇集推介記者會) and she was given opportunity to film 3 series including My Lover From The Planet Meow (來自喵喵星的妳), House of Spirits (一屋老友記) and Brother's Keeper II (巨輪II): "I feel very happy and my life is very fulfilling. Thank you to the company and I have completed filming 2 series. I will film My Lover From The Planet Meow series until mid year and hope to go for a long vacation after that. (Get married?) It does not cross my mind. (Honeymoon?) Nope."

When mentioned renowned executive producer, Mui Siu Ching (梅小青) and Lau Kar Ho (劉家豪) were returning to TVB to assist Catherine Tsang (曾勵珍) and if she was worried about the restructuring in senior management, Nancy said: "I work in TVB for a long time and doing our part well is most important. I do not think that much and feel very happy that Mui Siu Ching and Lau Kar Ho are returning. (Hope to film series in Mainland China?) Yes so as to have different exposure and give a fresh feeling to the audiences."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.